Thursday 21 February 2013

My puzzled mind

It's the first week of sixth semester in engineering school. I was wrong in thinking i would be having fun, instead i am quite depressed and worried. Firstly, the subjects sounded scary and weird. IP task given as early as second day. phewwwww.. To add on, we are supposed to come up with own tittles. the tittles which were not selected before. If only u see the list which has been selected..!! A group which I would be glad to work with and there goes, a challenging semester before the killer fourth year begins. Many things in fact is worrying me, from the pressure from the lecturers to the bitter fact of being a chemical engineer and the life that follows. . a weekend to get myself energized.   So, there goes my journey, still trying to solve the puzzles in my head and I hope that time better be sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment