Saturday 16 March 2013

When emotions take over

We meet new people in life but too bad they don't stay forever in one's life. They leave you all of a sudden and you wish you had more time with them. My eyes caught the pictures on the wall and memories flash back. Tears started flowing as I remembered the last days I spent with my grandfather (dad's side). He became more sick, perhaps because of the increasing age, he was like 88 i think when he left us. He eventually became weaker and was bed-ridden. Still remember those days he could not move because of the weak legs. He wanted us, especially dad to be with him. Too bad mum, sis and I left to India in October. I was there for two weeks but God had to choose one of those days to take him away. *crying hard* . It was few days before my flight back to Mumbai. Still fresh in my memories, how I woke up , you know the sudden shock u get when people wake u up with a BAD NEWS! From what dad told us, he heard dada(grandfather) was calling him early in the morning, but when he wet down to see him, he was not breathing anymore. The worst part is dada actually asked for this one Guju food , he said he wanted to eat that with tea. Dad got that ordered from Malacca and took it the night before, THINKING TO SERVE DADA THE NEXT DAY! Life has to be this cruel, he could have left with what he desired for right! And worst still, I could not attend his funeral to pay him the last respect. Rest in peace dada, I hope you can see us here and be proud of all of us.

*still crying mode* 

it will be unfair to only talk about dada, so I would like to write a lil bit about ba. (grandmother dad's side)

Ba left us in 2008, when I was in my lower 6. It was a peaceful death i suppose since she left us in her sleep. I was in school when Meenal's mum came to me with such news! I broke down in school itself. like why?? packed my things and got back with Jasreen. Dad has his own story this time, he left ba the night before quite late since she needed leg massage. The next morning, when dada was waking her up, she didnt respond. Well, when dad reached shop, she was not breathing. Perhaps a heart attack, not sure. She had a mild heart attack months before. Ba was a nice person who was alllllwaaayyyys concern about our education. Since I was doing my form 6, sometimes Perisha's dad will be sending us back and i'll be in shop waiting for them.. She will even help me carry my luggage, will have a chat with her while waiting. She always wanted me to be in a university but too bad she has to go before I could prove it to her. Ba, rest in peace and I'm sure every great things in my life has been your blessings..



Last but not least, naniba (mum's mother) who left us in 2000. I was in standard 4!! Dad came to fetch me from school and told me that we need to go Seremban. naniba was admitted. WHEN WE REACHED THE HOSPITAL, uncle and nana said she is no more!!!! i might not have so much feelings by then since i was still small but she was my FAVOURITE PERSON. She looked after me when my mum gave birth to me. sheeeee!!!! i was close to her!! il cry everytime i have to leave her (either when i have to go back tampin or when she come tampin and she has to leave) . il go jalan jalan with her every evening when im with her. God loves her more I guess, she left us on 2nd August 2000. REASON? STOKE! she went uncle's place and when she came back to Pedas, she forgot her medicines. she was like 3-4 days without the high blood pressure medication.. SHE PLANNED TO GO TO THE CLINIC THE DAY SHE LEFT US TO GET HER MEDICINES BUTTTT... guess it was lil too late... I miss you so much naniba and every single day i pray so that you are resting in peace up there. I wish we had more time spent together.. an additional request, please let nana stay with us longer, i love him too, and im trying my best to make him happy because when one day he leaves us, i do not want to have any regrets of not having time spent with him like what i have for you. PLEASEEE... and i hope you are proud of me, need your blessings for every dream i yet to achieve in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment