Tuesday 31 December 2013

Hello 2014..

This marks the end of 2013.

Overall, neglecting the times it did not treat me so well, 2013 was a great year, a year I felt i'm closer to my dreams.

a quarter of the year was spent in Bangalore, a place my heart felt in love with. The most fun thing of 2013 was definitely the entire journey which not only opened up my mind, but gave a great perspective of life and future ahead.

A year much better than 2012. Not only it gave an impression of life and people, it taught great lessons. Thank you for everyone who have made my 2013 a memorable one.

Im truly excited for what 2014 has for me. Why?

1. Because im finishing my bachelors degree in 6 months from now. (if nothing goes wrong, with God's will).
2. Because i'll be wearing my graduation robe 10 months from now, with a scroll with the presence of my family members who have made everything possible and complete for my 23 years of living. (with God's will again)
3. Because I'll be working and that also means a complete freedom :)
4. Because i'll be traveling with loved ones!

sometimes the things you gain with your effort is what makes it sweeter , even the small2 achievements.

New year resolutions?

To have FYDP and thesis completed with as little challenges as possible. :)
well, 2014 will be starting with finals, but looking at the brighter side, when i'm done with these 3 papers, I have ONE FINAL SEMESTER TO GO and before i consider myself an engineer!! :)

Dear 2014, i'm truly excited to see what you have for me. Dear God, please do make this journey a blessed one.

1-1-2014

pic: some of the people who have made my 2013 sweeter and i wish to meet in 2014! God, pls grant my wish!!




No comments:

Post a Comment