Tuesday 4 March 2014

Yes, I do.

Plannings, seemed virtual. An imagination you made yourself to believe. The external force which I once denied. Not till when I flashed back and see how things got connected. So well, that I could not believe that I have been living with such 'forces'.

I stopped looking backwards, for that things have been arranged very well, beyond a man's abilities.

I once dreamt, hoped, wished, which seemed imaginary when I took up a different path, NEVER realising the very path which was walking up the dreams, created once upon a time.

My very own life's experience is my very own story, a story i will never fail to smile when I come to think about it, no matter how many years it will take.

All needed is focus, hell of determination to lead the mountain which I started. The mountain was steep, I fell, I woke up, I continued climbing. And today when a stone hit me badly, I realise I have been sleeping halfway. The stone (more stones) will continue hitting me, if I continue day dreaming in months to come.

And I am grateful for the call of waking me up, in the mid of this extraordinary acceleration. I felt loss, a temporary absence in the mid of handling things beyond my abilities, beyond what I should be doing. I poked my nose, knowing I cant be changing the situation, but when the stone hit me today, I knew the stone did not understand the pain I have been bearing.

The stone was my alert, telling me you are bettter than this, why did you perform not up to what you are capable of. And that was my wake up call for Mac telling me how I will be drowning if i do not get all of me to climb up this slope. 

I downgraded myself, It was the 'force' who woke me up, gave me surprises I never though of.

Yes, I do believe in the extraordinary plans of yours.

Thank you for the surprises and for pulling me up when the velocity might have dragged me beyond damage done.

No comments:

Post a Comment