Monday 2 February 2015

When Reality Hits..

It has been an amazing experience being sent to a place I have loved on my first visit, Bangalore, but this time with a different purpose - Job training! 6 weeks felt too short and here I am back to reality. Little did I realise that 6 weeks could make a difference and now it felt as if the same life for earlier two months is back.

 I would say first week there was 'week of adapting to people and environment' :P. Had a second visit to Mysore (like again!!).

 Enjoyed visiting shopping complexes with my nephew. (Trust me, he is a shopaholic too!)

So glad we got to meet again!

This second visit has left a big impact to me.  Being a strong believer in things happen for a reason, the story of life shall go on..

-to be updated-


No comments:

Post a Comment