Sunday 25 May 2014

Puzzles

Final year has been one kind of a year.. Hectic but this is the year I had the most fun.. It is the week 14 now which marks the finale of lecture weeks in my 4 years of study.

The ending which seemed so close now will lead to a new beginning. Not knowing where and how to get it started, it puzzles me. I am sure the 'force' as I mentioned in my previous entry will arrange the best out of it.

 Life never failed to give me puzzles which I tried hard to figure out. Sometimes, I wonder why do I get such weird puzzles. Does anyone else gets such puzzles? The puzzles are complicated, the more you think, the more it expands. The puzzles rely on a head and a tail as its backbone, just like the snake and ladder game. The journey told me that sometimes, all you need is a backbone to go on solving the puzzles, because two backbones can be challenging.


 The backbone for my puzzles is one of the factor I have come this far. I would love to see the backbone smile so wide  during my graduation that all the problems will temporarily vanish.



picture: the very proud moment to get this submitted. 

The goupmembers, from left, Kah Huay, Bee Chan, Me, Fatin, Azim and Jamilah



 Our 'father'. ok, father refers to our supervisor who has shown a very fatherly character. caring and kind. May he be in the best of health.

I am excited to get through this week.

Hoping for some good news too :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment